Linking CSS to HTML in Visual Studio Code is a straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Your Visual Studio Code Editor
- Create an HTML file and a CSS file in the same directory.
- In your HTML file, add the following code within the head section to link the CSS file:
<head> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="your-css-file-name.css"> </head>
- Replace “your-css-file-name.css” with the actual name of your CSS file.
- Save the HTML file and open it in a browser to see the styles from the CSS file applied.
It’s that simple! By following these steps, you can easily link CSS to HTML in Visual Studio Code and style your web pages.
Read also, How to add Gradient using HTML CSS.