If you are seeing an error message saying “Invalid Data Safety Section SPLIT BUNDLE 12” when trying to upload your app to the Google Play store, it means that there is an issue with your app’s APK or Android App Bundle (AAB). This error can occur for a variety of reasons, including:
- The app is signed with the wrong key or an expired key.
- The app contains native code that is not compiled for the correct architecture
- The app contains resources or assets that are not compatible with all of the devices that you are targeting
To fix this issue, you will need to identify and correct the problem in your app. Here are some steps you can try:
- Check that your app is signed with the correct key and that the key is not expired.
- Make sure that your app only contains native code that is compiled for the correct architecture.
- Check that all of the resources and assets in your app are compatible with the devices that you are targeting.
- If you are using Android App Bundles (AABs), try building an APK instead and see if that fixes the issue.
- If you are using an older version of Android Studio or the Gradle build tool, try upgrading to the latest version and see if that fixes the issue.
- If none of the above steps help, you may need to dig deeper into the problem by analyzing the logs and error messages that are generated when you try to build your app. You can also try searching for similar issues online or asking for help on forums or Stack Overflow or Watch Our Video.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.