Chat plugin Facebook is a free tool that allows you to add a live chat feature to your website using Messenger. With the chat plugin Facebook, you can communicate with your website visitors in real time, answer their questions, provide support, and increase conversions.
Chat plugin facebook also lets you customize the look and feel of the chat window, set up automated responses, and track your chat performance.
In this article, we will show you how to set up the chat plugin Facebook on your website in 2023 using two methods: manually or with WordPress.
Method 1: Set up the chat plugin Facebook manually
To set up the chat plugin Facebook manually, you will need to have access to your website’s code and be able to edit it. You will also need a Facebook Page that represents your business or website.
Follow these steps to set up the chat plugin Facebook manually:
- Open Your Facebook Account.
- Then open Meta Business Suite
- Then Click the Inbox option.
- Top of the page setting icon click then show view all settings option.
- Then you got the Chat Plugin Setup option. Click the Setup Chat plugin here you get a code this code past your website body section.
- All ok then publish your chat plug-in.
Method 2: Set up a chat plugin Facebook with WordPress
If your website is built on WordPress, you can use a plugin called Official Facebook Chat Plugin[^1^] that makes it easy to install and configure the chat plugin Facebook on your site.
Follow these steps to set up chat plugin facebook with WordPress:
- Install and activate the Official Facebook Chat Plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory or from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Facebook Chat Plugin and connect it with your Facebook Page by clicking Connect Your Page button.
- Select your language, add your website domain(s), and customize the appearance and behavior of the chat window as you like.
- Save your changes and visit your website to see the chat plugin in action.
Chat plugin Facebook is a powerful way to enhance your website’s user experience and customer service by adding a live chat feature powered by Messenger. You can set it up on your website in 2023 either manually or with WordPress using simple steps.
We hope this article helped you learn how to set up a chat plugin Facebook on your website in 2023 and learn also, how to remove the chat plugin from the website. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments below.